Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally, LBDs time!

It was love on first sight. It happened two months ago. And I couldn't afford it. But then, suddenly, the dress was put in the sales! Half the price! I had to have it! And I do.. thank Lord!

I know the dress isn't that practical. I don't think I can put a shirt over it and wear it like a skirt. The dress is too puffy, so it looks too dressy as a skirt.

But as a dress.. awesome. Yea, someone already mentioned it looks like a night shirt, but very nice night shirt, at least! And I do not think so, it looks stunning, I look stunning in it! And that's the only point that counts, right?

Here's a picture of it, you can judge yourself:



So what do you think? Would you wear it? Do you have any inspirational tips for me on how to wear it the best? Do you think LBD is such an important piece of a wardrobe? Do you have LBDs?

No comments:

Post a Comment