Monday, January 18, 2010

Glittering Universe, Glittering World, Glitter Everywhere

It has become a tradition that with starting a new blog, you should write a "starting post". This is going to be mine. Mostly, there is written one thing - why did the person decide to start blogging?

It's simple for me. I'm not quite satisfied with my habits and with my pessimist point of view. I want to change that. But I know that I have these things deeply settled inside me and that it's going to be very hard to change that. I think blogging could help me with this.

I want to share with you my thoughts on different topics, I want to write encouraging posts - for me and obviously for you, I want to point out that life is awesome and that we should live the fullest we can. I also want to share my reviews on books, films and games - whatever I am interested in.

Also, English is my second language, so I'd love to improve it by writing these posts, too.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment